- is a web Hypertext Markup Language that allows to build rich web-based apps that can run on any device via a regular web browser
Making the Most out of Innovative HTML5 Development
Programming HTML5 by hand – that means that any part of the site can be manipulated, customized, or mixed up with other scripting on the go. This site is a good example of HTML5, PHP and CSS3 mixture.
- is essential to modern web design – besides being in charge of how your site looks, CSS controls pretty much every element of it
Humbly Presenting Mastery in Powerful CSS3
- Hypertext Preprocessor, or PHP. PHP helps creating dynamic and interactive web pages, is a perfect choice in implementing a wide range of programming functions
Develop dynamic and interactive web solutions cost-effectively
An amazing tool, PHP is the best engine to create complex web applications and/or add functionality to existing sites. PHP allows you to interact with your visitors in ways HTML alone can’t.
Content Management Systems – the driving force behind today's web sites – close to 40% of the world's web sites are CMS-based
Expert WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
Successfully working with PHP/MySQL-based Content Management Systems, fabulous platforms allowing for the web site’s flexibility, growth and expansion. More and more clients want…
is a single web site that adapts to the device of each unique visitor, whether desktop, smartphone, or tablet
One web site fits all devices, from a desktop to a handheld
Responsively developed web site dynamically re-sizes its content and imagery for different screen sizes of various desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- provide deeper insight on your products/services and greater impact on your customers through interactive video
Important Modern Web Trend helps promote services/products
Videos are becoming the primary way of communicating online. Embed an HTML5 video onto your web site – make your site look more like a movie production.
User-friendly website also means proper styling and simplified, easy, facilitated information delivery!
Web Site Styling
Best Practices for Improving Your Site’s Usability
Expert CSS coding is just one of the styling tools. Skilled interface design, masterful interface usability tricks, modern graphics, proper colors, typography, spacing…
Add a dynamic shopping cart to your web site – provide an easy and comfortable way of buying your product online
Extend opportunity: enhancing the site with a shopping cart
As business grows, owners are faced with a question – to what extent should the Internet be involved? This is true for almost any business, especially this is evident..
Overview Of Skills
- I am an experienced US-based Internet Software Engineer, Web Designer and Web Developer, dependable and multi-faceted, worked in the field of Information Technology for over nineteen years.
- Over eighteen years of professional web development/design/animation experience.
- I have built and maintained dozens of web sites (including virtual stores) and one of my sites won an award from Qwest.
Here is a summary to give you a complete picture of my skills set and experience:
- Worked in the field of Information Technology for over eighteen years
- Seventeen years of professional web design/development experience
- Strong web developer with focus on UI/UX, Front-End, design and style
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Front-End Development
- Mobile and Responsive Development
- Creative thinking: focus on Design and Style
- Design and Product Vision
- Technical Aptitude
- Code Quality
- Multimedia Content Development and integration into UI
- Web and Print Graphics
- Bug Fixing and Software Testing
- Website Maintenance
- Front-End Development with expert level of HTML and CSS
- Development of Custom, user friendly responsive Web Sites
- Development of Mobile-specific web interfaces/sites
- Developing and enhancing new web-based systems
- Responsive Design Techniques and Practices
- Frameworks: Bootstrap, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile
- CMS: Expert WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Management and development in the hosting environment of websites
- Open Source e-commerce: OSCommerce, Zencart, Woocommerce, OpenCart, EShop
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Specific Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Web and Print Graphics, including Logo Design
- Expert in interface usability, layout, color scheme and style
- In-depth understanding of modern web practices
- Expert HTML4/DHTML/XHTML/HTML5 coder, profound knowledge of each.
- Long (18 years) history of HTML programming
- Hand-code W3C compliant web sites with clean, cross-browser compatible code
- Have many years of experience in creating mixed/hybrid HTML/DHTML/FLASH/CSS/jQuery interfaces and table-less XHTML/CSS layout with pixel-precise content positioning
- Currently develop mostly in HTML5
- Expert CSS coder (15 years)
- Started with CSS1, progressed through CSS2 to CSS3
- Also program in LESS and SASS
- Use Responsive design techniques – these are mostly CSS-based
- Currently develop in CSS3 and love it!
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Mobile
- Custom Styling on top of these Frameworks, basically – re-Styling them, because the original Styling might not be desirable
- Experienced CMS developer. Deep customization and development in the environment of PHP/MySQL-based CMS platforms.
- Expert WordPress developer.
- Expert Joomla developer.
- Advanced Drupal developer.
- Although I feel at home in any PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS CMS system, my favorite is WordPress – I consider myself an expert in WordPress (6 years): built many WP sites, providing deep customization (HTML, PHP and CSS) of Themes, installed and configured the WP software, Plugins/Widgets, provided maintenance/updates for WP sites, resolved conflicts.
- Successfully conducted MLS/IDX Feed integration into CMS-based Realtor sites.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5) Web Premium and Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) Web Premium
- High level of proficiency in, and emphasis on, Photoshop CC, InDesign CC and Illustrator CC
- Very high level of expertise in Photoshop (and a long history – started with Photoshop 4, went through all versions to CC)
- Excellent digital Graphics Designer, web-oriented, but can create for Print as well
- Experienced with SEO/SEM – ran successful AdWords campaigns from different Google accounts
- Have solid experience streamlining and priming HTML code for proper organic SEO
- Wrote SEO/SEM Action Plans, which requires staying on top of the ever-changing SEO situation
Development of Web animations and animated infographics:
- HTML5/CSS3 animations
- Animated SVGs
- jQuery animations
- AngularJS animations
- Digital Video animations
- Highly detail-oriented
- Worked in Agile development environment
- Use both PCs and Macs as web development/production platforms
- Worked in Xampp/CakePHP/Git Version Control/Dropbox/PHPMyAdmin/jQuery/Eclipse/WebStorm production environment
- Built mobile versions of websites, both with Responsive design technique/CSS3, and Mobile-specific
- Have experience in PHP scripting and MySQL database development/management
- Created web sites through all stages – wire framing, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Customized Open Source e-Commerce software and built sites with e-Commerce solutions: OSCommerce, Zencart, WooCommerce and EShop
- Very good at fixing code and debugging applications and websites
- Exceptional skills in rich web media/web animation, digital photography, digital video and sound engineering
- Proficient in digital video delivery over the Net, including true streaming
- Web and technically savvy; a quick learner; strong in multitasking
- Have solid experience in design, interface usability, graphics, web media optimization, browser compatibility and Internet technologies
- Conducted successful, extensive and deep web research
- Have a solid Internet Marketing background
- Professional, self-motivated, organized, reliable, meticulous as far as the quality of the product is concerned
- Strong work ethics, work efficiently on my own or within the group environment
- Positive, upbeat attitude; excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Friendly, easy to get along with
Ready to discuss your project?
think about your web development needs, send me an email or call 303-847-5458 – let me know how I can help
About The Digital Motion